Tuesday, February 16, 2010

At Mt Boobs Video Do You Think I Had A False Negative?

Do you think i had a false negative? - at mt boobs video

A few days ago I had a pregnancy test was negative.
Note that I did not use first morning urine as proposed.
Anyway, I have the test because my BF and I thought she was pregnant.
I look bloated and urinate all the time.
I think my appetite, I lost a while ago.
My belly button has this strange, dark circle around him, and I had cramps at random.
AF will not happen for some time, would the half cycle for colic is very funny.


In any case, last night I did an inspection of my points are more suspected to my nipples (TMI sorry) and has begun to ache.
I somewhat ignored.
Then last night I woke up at 1, to pee and stop-out for any reason.
(I had problems with sleeping latELY)
Around five I did not feel swell, but it came after half an hour or so.
Then in the morning, boobs mt suffer again.
AF never hurt breast pain, always, I remember AF is by far not come, they just came from a short visit some time ago.
It's like they hate me with a pinch of his best, because my shirt is not against her balance, but that is still injured and out, so my navel.

If you think you have to repeat the test? When?
Do you think this could be a phantom pregnancy?

6 comments:

Mz StraightForward said...

There is a possibility that you may be pregnant, but not enough hCG in urine to take a positive outcome. I know someone who not received a positive result until it about 4 months of pregnancy. I would wait until the time of their period of waiting and testing. Good luck.

Jennifer said...

Everyone has the same response again and wait another week and take in the morning "and is wrong. That the only evidence that the correct test if you have normal hormones. I have normal hormones, so I took a blood test . Maybe you should try. pain in my chest and I had cramps after my last period. I did a test and negative results. I bet 100% pregnant.

C B said...

U might have an infection, urinary tract infection. I want to repeat the test a few days. How long has it been since ur time has been missed? pregnant.es ur probably only 1 day late, as a test and I tested positive. Good luck.

bethwood... said...

him a few days and try again. had earlier, when he tried. Sounds like you have symptoms of pregnancy

Tinkerbe... said...

wait a few weeks and then out from there. Good luck!

Christin... said...

Sorry, but that would not be early symptoms of pregnancy .. If you are mid-cycle (approximately two weeks after the start of the right of your last period?) Then ovulating and ready to get pregnant at this time. Even if you ovulate a few days ago ... no symptoms of pregnancy. If you are trying to get pregnant .. Have sex, can now and then test to see if you are able, within two weeks if, due to its regular cycle.

Post a Comment