Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Astrological Pearl Ring For Gemini Severely Urgent : Right ASTROLOGICAL GEMSTONE ADVICE For My Current Dasha And Antardasha ?

Severely Urgent : Right ASTROLOGICAL GEMSTONE ADVICE for my current dasha and antardasha ? - astrological pearl ring for gemini

Very Urgent: Law resources and precious to me?

Name: Gaurav Batra
My date of birth: 1 May 1979
Time: 20:35 (08:35 PM)
Location: New Delhi


Well two very important things that I wanted to know about the use of gemstones. Since I have decided, ruby, sapphire red coral, pearls, and used yellow. However, I do not know how to beat Ruby and coral red, then I have someone in front of red coral in the left hand and Ruby ring finger of the right ring finger.

But I'm still confused.
1) Can the red coral, ruby, and at the same time, it is possible or not in contradiction.
2) Or should I just use Ruby or coral would be nice to improve my career and wealth?
3) How will my Saturn is SHani> good or bad for me? What are the resources of the law so badly.
4) And my Mars (Mangal), good or bad? What are the remedies for that, if evil.

5) And when (time) I get full setllement in my career and personal life at the moment there are a lot of instability and pressure. Because only 3-4 hours sleep per day, the tension is increasing day by day. All resources affected?

6) As someone told me that my table in antardasha Mangal mahadasha Shani and I will face many difficulties in general. And later, when Shani Rahu antardasha begins in matters mahadasha lead to a better way, is it true? Mangal Antardasha my end in July 2010?

I would be glad if someone can answer me quers importance as an urgent need for appropriate advice and answers. All these questions are important inquistive steal me all day and I desperately need answers to these questions to my tensions.


..... Wait for a quick response to really greatfull TIP OF THE LAW .....

Regards
Gaurav

No comments:

Post a Comment